CERT IN F&B ENTREPRENEURSHIP (ONLINE)
The Food & Beverage Entrepreneurship Online Programme is meant for those who have the passion to explore the world of food and beverage business. You will be trained to have various knowledge, skills, innovations and know-how to set up a restaurant business step by step. For example: Type of restaurant business licenses, how to create business plan, financial funding, negotiation skills, coaching skill, conflicts management and so on.
Most importantly having the right attitude towards achieving own dream of running a restaurant successfully.
Every Saturday (16 online sessions to cover 11 modules , 3.5 hour per session)
1. CHING LEE HWA – SENIOR LECTURER
She is renowned for her innovative and high energy presentations aimed at achieving results. Her leadership positions in diverse cultures had offered her a chance to study the intricacies of human behaviour in people centric environs and to reap a rich harvest of wisdom and insightful experiences.
Certification & Qualification:
– Author for EVERYONE CAN NETWORK, 2019
– MBA in International Business, UEL UK
– Hotel, Catering Institutional and Management Centre
– HRDF Certified Trainer
– Certified Dermatoglyphics Consultant
– SME Graduand Scheme Program Trainer (sponsored by HRDF)
– UKM & HELP University SME Graduand Program Trainer