Diploma in Food Preparation & Cooking (HVOLP)
Hybrid Vocational Online Learning Programme
The largest private culinary & patisserie vocational academy in Malaysia debuts hybrid version of our diploma programme with professional chef instructions via on-campus intensive training, live-streaming and pre-recorded video.
You have greater flexibility in choosing the best time to study which ultimately enables you to achieve professional and educational goals in a manner that fits your schedule.
Learning platform with technology & innovation, together with mentorship by our industry experienced chef instructors to help your culinary dreams come true.
• 16 years old & above
• No exam credit required
• Suitable for working adults
• City & Guilds – Level 2 Diploma in Food Preparation and Culinary Arts
Course Duration: 12 to 14 months (Subject to student’s self-paced learning )
How It Works?
• Term 1 (2 months): Intensive on-campus training
• Term 2 to 5 (6 to 8 months*): In-home online training
• Term 6 (1 month): On-campus assessment
• On-job-training (3 months)
(*Subject to student’s self-paced learning)
Why Choose HVOLP?:
• Flexibility & self-paced learning
• Earn while you learn
• More affordable and saves time
• Adaptable learning
• International qualification – City & Guilds, UK
• Learning management system
• Anytime and anywhere access to learning on any device
• Online library which available 24/7
• Double loop learning
• Mentorship by our industry experienced professional chefs
• Graduate with real world skills.