Certificate III in Commercial Cookery / Patisserie (Australian qualification)
This qualification reflects the role of commercial cooks who use a wide range of cookery skills. They use discretion and judgement and have a sound of knowledge of kitchen operations. They work with some independence and under limited supervision and may provide operational advice and support to team members. This qualification provides a pathway to work as a commercial cook in food and beverage industry such as hotels, restaurants, cafes, cafeterias, coffee shops, pastry shops and etc.
Please download the leaflet visual for more details.
Entry Requirement: Diploma in Food Preparation and Cooking/ Diploma in Patisserie
Just 4 ADDITIONAL MODULES to ENTITLE for this!
- Module 1: Participate in environmentally sustainable work practice
- Module 2: Work Effectively with others
- Module 3: Work Effectively as a cook
- Module 4: Coach others in job skills
Why choose this programme?
- A pre-requisite to become a Professional Chef in Australia
- Leads to an academic pathway up to degree studies level in Australia
- Cilantro Culinary Academy is a pioneer leader to offer a qualification according to the Australian Qualification Framework (AQF)
Why AQF Qualification?
- A vocational qualification that leads to an academic pathway which allows students to enter most universities across Australia for their degree studies
- Certificate lll in Commercial Cookery/ Patisserie is the required Qualification to be a professional chef in Australia
- This vocational qualification encourages lifelong learning and assists students to plan their careers and learning at whatever stage of their lives and wherever they live
What is Australian Qualification Framework (AQF)?
- AQF is the national policy for regulated qualifications in the Australian education and training system. It incorporates the quality assured qualifications from each education and training sector into a single comprehensive national qualification framework. It helps learners to plan their future education, training and career pathways